In order to provide exhibitors with maximum exposure, exhibits will be located where many conference activities, including the reception, will take place. Each day, participants will have opportunities to pass by exhibits on their ways to plenary speeches, breakout sessions, lunch, and coffee breaks, providing ample time for exhibitors to interact with them.
- $650 (Until August 31, 2019) Early bird gets VIP Exhibition space
Each exhibitor will be provided with:
- Skirted table (standard size 30” x 72”)
- One free conference registration
- Acknowledgement as an exhibitor and a listing of your products and services in the conference program
- The entire space available to exhibitors, including the table, is 6 ft x 6ft. Exhibitors are encouraged to bring table top displays. (Please note that the conference center does not permit signs to be hung on the wall).
Exhibit space is limited. All payments for exhibiting must be made at the time of registration. Your space will not be reserved until payment is made. Please note that any additional individuals assisting with the exhibit must register for the conference.
Exhibit Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests received in writing (via mail or e-mail) before September 25, 2019 will be refunded 50% percent of the fee paid.
For cancellations received after September 31, 2019, the exhibit payment will not be refunded.
Advertising in the event brochure is a great way to raise your visibility and promote your product or services to conference attendees that include international development practitioners, policy makers, funders and professionals in education, microenterprise creation, and youth entrepreneurship. Another great way to promote your organization is to provide a product sample, promotional item, or brochure as a tote bag insert.
Exhibit and Advertising Space is limited. Learn more and lock in premium exhibitor and advertising space by signing up now. Deadline to advertise: September 30, 2019.
Please click here to download the Exhibit and Advertisement Registration Form.
Note: Advert space on the website to promote other events and product